Quantcast

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend Open Trackbacks and Linkfest

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"

Sen. Barry Goldwater (R-Az). Ronald Reagan was a Goldwater speechwriter in the 1964 campaign









Welcome to Open Trackback Weekend and Linkfest Haven. I’ll will manually add your trackbacks, with excerpts if available, to this page as they come in. Be patient: some trackbacks mysteriously travel the entire blogosphere before they arrive.

Not familiar with trackbacks? Here's how to do it:

1) Choose the article you want to promote. Copy my permalink URL and my trackback URL (you'll find mine just below these instructions). Add my blog name: Maggie's Notebook linked with my permalink, into the body of your post (just after your completed article). Show it like this: Trackposted to:
Maggie's Notebook, which gives me a live link within your article. Then send a trackback to me (you'll need my trackback URL), which will let me know that you are joining in the fun. I will then add your live link to my article.

2) If you use blogging software that doesn’t have “trackback” ability built in, you can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger or Kalsey’s Simpletracks.

3) If you don't have trackbacks yet, just leave a comment and say that you do not have trackbacks, with an excerpt from your post and your permalink, and I will add that too!

4) If you would like to join the Open Trackback Alliance visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns.

5) If you would like to host a trackback party, or join another blogger's party, go to Linkfest Haven Deluxe for more information.

6) If you would like to join the Open TrackBack Provider Blogroll visit The Blue State Conservatives for more information.


Posted by Maggie
Article End

Tracked back by Drugs and the Never-ending War from Planck's Constant. Excerpt: I thought Nixon's idea of fighting a war on drugs which started the year before was futile and counter-productive and, after almost a trillion dollars spent, I still do.

A Wise Man Said...SFBert; Military Historian from Take Our Country Back. Excerpt: SFBert is a friend of mine. He is a former Special Forces type and served in Vietnam and other places. On a post at my

The Knucklehead of the Day award from The Florida Masochist. Excerpt: Today's winner is New Republic Editor Franklin Foer.

Barack Obama Supports Sex Education for Kindergart from Blue Star Chronicles. Excerpt: In a speech to a Planned Parenthood audience, Barack Obama (D-Il) said that teaching sex education in kindergarten is ‘the right thing to do’ as long as it’s ‘age appropriate’.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton