Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My First Rule 5 Saturday

Rule 5 posts have to do with pretty girls or beautiful women - whichever you prefer. RS McCain says I will undoubtedly get a million hits if I join Rule 5'ers, mix it up a little bit with Rules 1, 2, 3, and 4, because only a few can handle all politics, all the time. See a video below.


I've pestered my guy blogging friends who eagerly await the day for their Rule 5 posts. I've whined that they had an unfair advantage. The whining was not productive.

From The Other McCain, this is how Stacy McCain explains mixing "loveliness" with politics:
Everybody loves a pretty girl -- It's not just guys who enjoy staring at pictures of hotties. If you've ever picked up Cosmo or Glamour, you realize that chicks enjoy looking at pretty girls, too. Maybe it's the vicious catty she-thinks-she's-all-that factor, or theschadenfreude of watching a human trainwreck like Britney Spears, but no one can argue that celebrity babes generate traffic. 
Then I noticed that Opus_6 at American Perspective became a Rule 5'er on Saturdays. I've studied her posts to determine just how a I might move into the Rule 5 territory. You can see a few of hers here,  here and here. The last one definitely has me thinking I can do this.

Then I compared her posts to the most energetic Rule 5 poster, outside of McCain, that I know, and that would be Bob Belvedere at The Camp of the Saints. See a few of his herehere and here. I recognized all of the women in Opie's posts. I haven't a clue who most are at Belvedere's place.

I've eliminated most of today's beautiful women because I can't stomach their politics. Maybe I'll get over it. Having said that, if you know Natalie Wood's political leanings, don't tell me.

So here's my first Rule 5 post. Let me know what you think.

Natalie Wood





Natalie Wood

Related Links:
The Other McCain's current Rule 5 mixed with New York politics
Bob Wagner talks about jealousy and the death of Natalie Wood
Everything about Natalie Wood

Robert Redford on Natalie Wood

Linked by:
The Other McCain, Thank you Smitty
Theo Spark - Thank you Theo!
Si Vis Pacem - Thank you Ran!
The Camp of the Saints - Thank you Bob!
Pirates Cove - Thanks William!


Posted by Maggie @ Maggie's Notebook
Content Scrapers: Until I can figure out what to do about your confiscation of my work for your own website, please be sure to give a link back as shown above.


©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton