Quantcast

Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Carrie Prejean Kyle Boller Pregnant

Carrie Prejean and husband Kyle Boller are expecting their first child in May 2011. Prejean, 23, and Boller, quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, were married in July 2010. Prejean hit the world stage in a bigger way than expected when Perez Hilton, a gay judge for the Miss USA 2009 pageant, scuttled Prejean's chances for winning the Miss USA title when he asked Prejean's pageant question, and didn't like the answer:  "Do you believe every U.S. State should legalize same-sex marriage?" See the video below.


Her answer:
Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one way or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And, you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that, I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman.
What we learned from Carrie's time on the Miss USA stage is that contestants representing this country must not express opinions favoring traditional marriage or faith.



Carrie Prejean and Kyle Boller Pregnant (video)

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton