Quantcast

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Open Trackback Weekend & Linkfest Haven





Welcome to Open Trackback Weekend and Linkfest Haven. I’ll will manually add your trackbacks, with excerpts if available, to this page as they come in. Be patient: some trackbacks mysteriously travel the entire blogosphere before they arrive.

Not familiar with trackbacks? Here's how to do it:

1) Choose the article you want to promote. Copy my permalink URL and my trackback URL (you'll find mine just below these instructions). Add my blog name: Maggie's Notebook linked with my permalink, into the body of your post (just after your completed article). Show it like this: Trackposted to:
Maggie's Notebook, which gives me a live link within your article. Then send a trackback to me (you'll need my trackback URL), which will let me know that you are joining in the fun. I will then add your live link to my article.

2) If you use blogging software that doesn’t have “trackback” ability built in, you can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger or Kalsey’s Simpletracks.

3) If you don't have trackbacks yet, just leave a comment and say that you do not have trackbacks, with an excerpt from your post and your permalink, and I will add that too!

4) If you would like to join the Open Trackback Alliance visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns for more information. Linkfest Haven Deluxe hosts link fests daily. You can host your own Linkfest or just participate in the "fests" of other. Go to Linkfest Haven Deluxe for more information.

Permalink for this entry:
http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2007/04/open-trackback-weekend-linkfest-haven.html

Trackback URL for this entry:
http://haloscan.com/tb/maggiesnotebook/9087846770381267990

Tracked back by:
Non-human computer wizards from Perri Nelson's Website Excerpt: Humans aren't the only primates to get sucked in by video games. Are we going to have to worry about lazy, backtalking orangutans next?

Corzine's Health Prognosis Updated Following Car C from A Blog For All. Excerpt: Gov. Jon Corzine is expected to make a full recovery, but it's going to be a long and painful one. He's physically a wreck with 12 broken ribs, broken sternum, broken verterbrae, broken collarbone and compound fracture to the leg. It will be a couple...

Podcast #234: How Firing Imus Solved the Problems from Adam's Blog Excerpt: I talk about mainstream media culpability in the Imus Scandal and the real problems of Black America.

Abortion Right Is Now “Free Speech” from Conservative Culture Excerpt: The implications bring broad implications for the entire culture. That the taking of a life is considered free speech is not only scary… the very idea is dangerous to a free society. These advocates either don’t know what they are promoting...

Who am I offending? from Planck's Constant Excerpt: Mick didn't like spades but was happy to play with his brand new hoe in the garden and was soon tired after building a dyke of earth and rocks. "How Rosie my dyke looks," he remarked to himself,

Who’s the Real Hater? from Woman Honor Thyself. Excerpt: if you can bear to sit through this my friends….I offer………An incredible video by the David Horowitz Foundation.

SprinG Fever N’orEaster OpenTrackback Weekend from Woman Honor Thyself. So, the question is my sweet friends…can you have Spring Fever and N'orEaster at the same

A tax-time tale from Perri Nelson's Website. Excerpt: This is an old story about taxes. The numbers may need to be adjusted a bit, but I would bet that that adjustment would be very small. The article I am pulling the story from was published just a bit over four years ago. It still illustrates very sim...

Hey, Jesse from Potbelly Stove. Excerpt: No one took you to task, so I think you should keep your big mouth shut.

Ohio Man Arrested in al Qaeda terror Plot from The Amboy Times. Excerpt: Here's the latest example of the disturbing trend of American converts to Islam turning to jihad. A federal grand jury indicted an Ohio man on charges of joining al-Qaida and conspiring to bomb European tourist resorts and U.S. government facilities


Technorati Tags:

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton