Quantcast

Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thirteen Things about Me (Maggie) and My Notebook
Thursday Thirteen Edition No. 1
1. I love notebooks, papers, pens and pencils. 2. I travel to destinations with palms, palapas and pena coladas. 3. Wine is a hobby and was, once upon a time, a vocation. 4. Starting a blog saved me from Sudoku. 5. Books and movies are a passion. 6. I'm happy at the computer from the time I get up until way past bedtime. 7. I play bridge. 8. Once upon a time I played golf. 9. My secret life is to own a bookstore (kinda like Trina at wrongblog.com). 10. I pray for huge success in Iraq, for the Iraqi's and for The War on Terror. 11. I've written a wine pronunciation guide but haven't had the nerve to publish it. 12. I have the finest husband in the world. 13. I do not journal, but everything goes into my notebooks.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Trina 2. NancyBond 3. Bubba 4. Douglas 5. Charlotte 6. Colleen 7. David 8. Caryle 9. Bernie 10. SharlynBeth 11. April 12. Julia 13. Mr. C
Leave your Link in Comments, I’ll add You here!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their Thursday Thirteens. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton