Quantcast

Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Moving Video Democrats Need to Watch

This video is one of the best I have seen. I wish Democrats could see beyond their own noses. Perhaps the meaning of it might sink into their tiny, self-absorbed little minds. Credit goes to YouTube, but the video originated with FlutieCutie, a fifteen-year-old girl who created this and many other inspiring videos. Truly amazing. Linked by: Out of the Mouth of Babes.....BUMPED from Wake up America. Excerpt: First I would like to thank Faultline USA for pointing me towards this touching poignant video created by an extraordinary 15 year old girl and Truth Or Consequences blog for originally posting about this. Linked by: Out of the Mouth of Babes from Wake up America. Excerpt: Do you remember when you were 15 yrs old? I do. I was a rotten kid. I didn't get in any trouble with the law or with my parents, but I shudder now at the things I did at 15. Politics didn't interest me. The news was full of death every night on the Miami Fla. news stations.

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton