Quantcast

Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OTA and Linkfest Wednesday




Welcome to Open Trackback Wednesday and Linkfest Haven. I’ll will manually add your trackbacks, with excerpts if available, to this page as they come in. Be patient: some trackbacks mysteriously travel the entire blogosphere before they arrive.

Not familiar with trackbacks? Here's how to do it:

1) Choose the article you want to promote. Copy my permalink URL and my trackback URL (you'll find mine just below these instructions). Add my blog name: Maggie's Notebook linked with my permalink, into the body of your post (just after your completed article). Show it like this: Trackposted to:
Maggie's Notebook, which gives me a live link within your article. Then send a trackback to me (you'll need my trackback URL), which will let me know that you are joining in the fun. I will then add your live link to my article.

2) If you use blogging software that doesn’t have “trackback” ability built in, you can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger or Kalsey’s Simpletracks.

3) If you don't have trackbacks yet, just leave a comment and say that you do not have trackbacks, with an excerpt from your post and your permalink, and I will add that too!

4) If you would like to join the Open Trackback Alliance visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns for more information. Linkfest Haven Deluxe hosts link fests daily. You can host your own Linkfest or just participate in the "fests" of other. Go to Linkfest Haven Deluxe for more information.

Tracked back by:
Bombshell Cripples Case Against Haditha Marines from Blue Star Chronicles. Excerpt: Confronted by the massive mounds of evidence that Marine Corps sources tell NewsMax proves conclusively that the cases against the Haditha Marines are baseless, the prosecutors were forced to postpone the Article 31 against Lt. Col. Chessani and two ..

Rosie O'Donnell is Just Disgusting from Blue Star Chronicles. Excerpt: time we dare to think that Rosie has crossed the line, she steps a bit farther and the line keeps moving. For her.

Ruby Falls Tennessee has gone Politically Correct from Blue Star Chronicles. Excerpt: We went to see Ruby Falls this past week while my Beloved Curmudgeon’s son and granddaughter were visiting. I haven’t been to Ruby Falls in many years and was surprised to see all the changes since the last time I had been there. The path throug...

Israel 59th anniversary from planck's constant. Excerpt: I was 3 years old when Israel became a State. 19 years later I was studying in the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. We had a party to celebrate Israel's birthday at my friend's home ...

On The Air! from 123beta. Excerpt: File under: What have I gotten myself into this time... Tonight I'll be on the air with Layla..

The Knuckleheads of the Day award from The Florida Masochist. Excerpt: Today's winners are Kevin Companion, Stephen Harrison, Jeffry Courtney and Thomas Simcox.

Dragged to Death from The Florida Masochist. Excerpt: What I was trying to point out, is to forgive we need to forget. I admire the Stones and Reads for their ability to do this. My story when finished, I hope will honor their children's memory.










Technorati Tags:

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton