Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged with a "Memoire"


I've Been Tagged!

David at Third World County tagged me with this meme. His tagger is CatHouse Chat.


The Rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir .
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post, if possible, so we can track it as travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Six little words...should be easy, hmmmmmm. When I think about the lovely things in my life, my husband, children, family, friends, - I am one lucky girl! To sum it all up, none of this would be as it is without one thing, (excepting my Maker), so I am:

Grateful to be born an American.

My "visual illustration" has nothing to do with being born an American. I just think it's a really sweet pic.

I'm tagging these interesting folks: FaultlineUSA, Wake up America, The Tygrrrr Express, GM's Corner, An Ole' Broad's Ramblings

Permalink: http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged-with-memoire-or-epitaph.html

Trackback URL for this entry:
http://haloscan.com/tb/maggiesnotebook/1624633093848782261



Technorati Tags: ,

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton