Quantcast

Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Obama's Plans to Defeat our National Defense

National Defense is not a threat to peace: it is the guarantee of peace with freedom President Ronald Reagan June 22, 1972
If you have doubted the danger of an Obama-Nation, the following makes it clear - from his lips to your ears - that he will take the military-weakening strategies of Bill Clinton and James Carter to a new low-level of defense. As my husband just said: "how can you be so frigging stupid?" h/t to Mad Irish Man's Conservative Consortium and Blogs for John McCain Read the transcript below the video. Video courtesy of YouTube.com Transcript: I'm the only Presidential candidate who has opposed this war from the beginning, and as President I will end it. Second, I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending. I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat systems, and I will institute an independent defense priorities board to insure that the quadriennial defense review is not used to justify unnecessary spending. Third, I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons. To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons. I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material, and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBM's off air-trigger alert, and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals. Transcript End Posted by Maggie Technorati Tags:, ,, , , , , ,

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton