Quantcast

Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wizbang's Jay Tea on Why the U.S. Should Scrap the U.N.

Jay Tea has written a terrifically concise piece on why the U.S. should scrap the U.N., or at the very least, cut funding.

My only disagreement with Mr. Tea is that I want the U.N. out of the U.S. and he doesn't care one way or the other, as long as the U.S. takes strong action on U.N. policies.

Please read this article. I don't think it can be said any better.



Posted by Maggie

Tracked back by: Wednesday Hero: Master Sgt Brendan O'Connor
from Rosemary's Thoughts - Excerpt: There are many unsung heroes these days, and that is the shame this press will have to bear. As for us, we shall continue to bring you true Heroes each Wednesday. Trust me, there are way more than I bring to your attention. They are the heroes


Technorati Tags:, , , , ,

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton