Quantcast

Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Say "No" to Muslim Women's List of "Unacceptables"

England has a serious "problem with Islamification": accelerated jihad-creep is in third gear. Part of Britain's government vigorously supports extreme tolerance for Muslim abuses, and part struggles to fight the War on Terror:

Speaking on London's Premier Christian Radio, and reported by The Daily Telegraph, Ruoff says: “No more mosques in the UK. We are constantly building new mosques, which are paid for by the money that comes from oil states.
The following from Stop the ACLU:
Well, we already know that they hate dogs, so, this could drive them into a progressive type rage. The Argus - Muslim anger at sniffer dogs at station

Muslims traveling on trains from Brighton have objected to sniffer dogs being used to search them for drugs and bombs.

The trial by the British Transport Police (BTP) on all rail passengers travelling through the station prompted complaints from some Muslims who said their religion did not allow direct contact with dogs.

...perhaps if the so-called moderate Muslims would crack down on those who practice their religion with bombs, guns, and murder, the searches wouldn’t be necessary. ...blowing things up is bad for the civilized world.

The findings, outlined in a Government report, showed that in another trial on the Heathrow Express platform at London’s Paddington station, body scanners were considered unacceptable on religious grounds by female Muslims.

The article points out that the BTP has every right to perform these actions, and, although they want to be culturally sensitive (barf), they are going to do their job, and Muslims can just deal with it.

End of Stop the ACLU post.

When I travel I never know what airport security will ask of me. Will I get the "pat-down," the wand scan, the non-invasive" full-body scan? I must remove my jacket and my shoes - I cannot wear sandals unless I want to walk in the airport barefoot (disgusting!). I either accept it or I miss the plane. I gladly endure the airport checks. I want every Muslim woman to show us what's under all that black fabric, or stay home. AND they SHALL be "sniffed," when deemed necessary! Muslims are free to not like dogs, think infidels are pigs, wear their native dress, eat their native foods, but they are not free to get on a airplane without an elevated sense of suspicion and a vigorous body check. I will NEVER FORGET that our security is at an elevated level because Islamic terrorists hijacked our airplanes and freedom as we knew it. Really, it just chaps me that, in the name of political correctness, we allow brainless Muslim-leaning America-haters to dictate our safety, or lack of it. Permalink: http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2008/07/say-no-to-muslim-womens-list-of.html Trackback URL for this entry: http://haloscan.com/tb/maggiesnotebook/8537423641365709653 Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton