Quantcast

Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've Been Ambushed! Things I Love

I've been ambushed by Monkey in the Middle. Now I have to tell you about 7 things that I love and then tag 7 of my friends to do the same. I'm going to play this a bit differently because all of us will probably say we love our God, we love our family, we love our country, we love our friends, or some variation of this, and we all love to blog, so I'll say those are my first loves, and here are the next 7: 1. Books are among my most prized possessions. I don't care if it's hardback or paperback, so long as I love the book - either non-fiction or fiction. I love writing in them, dog-earing them and I have one with me wherever I go. 2. I love my home. I love sharing it with others. I love house guests and dinners and cookouts. I love evenings on the patio and the quiet and serenity of my own house. I love the comfy chair in my office. 3. I love Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne 4. I love snowy days when I can't leave the house, as long as there aren't too many of them each winter...a few in January are sufficient. 5. I love our annual vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We've traveled there for 13 years. This year would have been the 14th, but the swine flu intervened. 6. I love an outstanding movie. I'm picky and I don't like the obvious. I'm a movie snob in my own mind. 7. I love a really thick filet, medium-rare - rarer than medium, with a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon and my husband, who grills the best filet on either side of the Rio Grande. Here are 7 of my favorite blogs, and consider yourself ambushed. As an admirer of each of the blogs below, please know that if you do not have time to join in, I understand. BTW, the photos were play-time for me. Please don't feel that you need to do the same. 1) ChicagoRay 2) Karen @ The Lonely Conservative 3) Track-A-'Crat 4) TT @ Tea and Politics 5) Obi's Sister 6) Carol at No Sheeples Here 7) Velvet Hammer @ Ironic Surrealism I hope all my readers will visit these fine blogs and find some web-gems. Here's a list of some my ambushees leading to their list. Check-out their list of 7 things: ChicagoRay Karen @ The Lonely Conservative TT @ Tea and Politics Obi's Sister

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton