Quantcast

Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shahrukh Khan is Naked on Airport Body Scan - Printed Circulated by Airport Staff

Popular Indian film star Shahrukh Khan (Shah Rukh Khan) went through the body imaging scanner at Heathrow and airport staff printed and circulated the images of his naked form.

 
Shahrukh Khan

Suckers that we are, we tried to believe that our images would be deleted immediately, and no one but a single person behind the controls would see them. The Bollywood star says he was more "embarrassed" about the incident than offended. When you look like Khan you have that advantage, but what if it were his wife, or his mother?
Recalling his experience at the London airport, Khan said: “I was in London recently going through the airport and these new machines have come up, the body scans. You've got to see them. It makes you embarrassed - if you're not well endowed...You walk into the machine and everything - the whole outline of your body - comes out.”

Though SRK admitted he was scared inside the scanners, he had the good sense of autographing the printouts. 
“I was a little scared. Something happens (inside the scans), and I came out. Then I saw these girls - they had these printouts. I looked at them. I thought they were some forms you had to fill. I said 'give them to me' - and you could see everything inside. So I autographed them for them,” SRK said. 
Were the "girls" airport staff? This doesn't make sense.

Khan's latest movie will be released this Friday. He plays a Muslim man with Aspergers Syndrome, living in the US after 9/11 and fighting the biases against him and his religion. Publicity stunt?

Others talking about Kahn and no privacy with body scanners:

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton