Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kirsta Branch in Tulsa: I Am America Video in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Krista Branch is a Bixbyite. Bixby is a charming town just on the outskirts of the city of Tulsa, next door to Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Bixby is the home of the best fresh produce in the area, beautiful loamy black soil that will grow anything, some lovely river views and the best hamburger in the whole area, according to my mother (The Brothers Bistro). I have yet to try it, but I plan to. See the video below.


Krista Branch

I'm late putting up Krista's I am America video, but I really like this one because it has the lyrics, and of course, because it is filmed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, one of the prettiest cities in the U.S. See the first video below.

Krista's husband, Michael,  wrote the song, I am America. Hear it in Tulsa in the first video and the second video is Kristin and Michael on the 700 Club and an incredible story told on the 700 Club, of an emergency with their baby daughter, Kenna Beth. She has a new song out, Remember Who I Am, available on her website and from iTunes.



Kirsta and Michael Branch (video)

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton