Quantcast

Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Defund NPR - NOW! Juan Williams Fired for Speaking the Truth

I can't defend Juan Williams much. I think he is a Democrat pawn, but paid to be Liberal. The man isn't dumb, so I think he could easily be a Conservative. But...NPR fired him for saying this on the The Factor with Bill O'Reilly:

Juan Williams
O'Reilly: “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet.”
Williams: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.” Source
National Public Radio is publicly funded. You hear little to nothing conservative on NPR. Trying to dispute NPR's Liberal-bent, UCLA researchers found that NPR hardly differs from the average mainstream news outlet. No joke! The average mainstream new outlet is as Liberal as heck. NPR complained that Williams says one thing on-air with them, and something completely different on Fox.

Now I expect his schedule to be tripled on Fox. Arrggggh!

Taxpayers should not be funding NPR. Is there anything out there conservative that taxpayers fund? I didn't think so.

Posted by Maggie @ Maggie's Notebook

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton