Quantcast

Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tea Parties Love Palin - Split on 2012 Nominations

The overwhelming consensus among Tea Party goers is, they love Sarah Palin but haven't made up their minds about a Republican nominee. That's exactly where I am. For the most part, I like what Palin is doing. She is a strong voice and we need her out there, whether we agree with her all the time or not. By the time we get closer to the end of 2010, we'll know a lot more about Sarah's idea of conservatism.

Mentioned in this article by Tea Partiers are the usuals: Huckabee, Romney, Gingrich, Fred Thompson, Palin and even Scott Brown and Dick Cheney. In my perfect world, Dick Cheney is my pick. Since that is not going to happen, I hope we have others looking at the future of this country and planning to put their ideas on the table.



©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton