Quantcast

Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Allen West: It's Not About Enslaving Your Spirit, It's About Empowering Your Spirit

Allen West is a dynamic speaker. He needs no teleprompter to tell America what fight we are facing. and what Nation can thrive if it's people do not feel empowered? West is running against incumbent Congressman Ron Klein for Florida's District 22.  Freedom and Liberty flows from his pores. This man "gets it," and he has fought for it.  I love West's message in this video. He is one of the patriots who can bring me to tears.

Allen West
'Empowerment' coming on November 2nd.


Allen West for Florida 22

Thanks to David Lemon :-)

Posted by Maggie @ Maggie's Notebook

Content Scrapers: While I try to figure out what to do about you, if you take my work for your own website, be sure to give me a link back as shown above.

©2007-2012copyrightMaggie M. Thornton